Nine E. coli cases linked to venison products

#TSNewsReport – Oct.03: Nine people across Scotland have contracted the same strain of E. coli O157 after eating venison.
They all consumed products including sausages, steaks and meatballs which were raw when purchased and cooked at home.
The venison is believed to have been bought from various shopping outlets.
Health and food standards officials, headed by Health Protection Scotland (HPS), are investigating.

Nine E. coli cases linked to venison products_85456308_85456307.jpgNine people across Scotland contract the same strain of E. coli O157 after eating venison products cooked at home.

Our daily newspaper is here :

Ace Worldwide News

@AceNewsServices

Ace Worldwide News

Ace Share News:

Advertisements